promoting wellness across montana...
Telemedicine ensures a continuum of mental health care throughout Eastern and Central Montana. Our regional mental health professionals have embraced this program and integrated its use into their care delivery system. Mental health services provided include:
- Medication Review
- Follow-Up Visits to Monitor Patient Progress
- Discharge Planning
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Emergency Consultation
- Patient Care Conferences
- Employee Assistance Program
EMTN has identified several benefits of integrating interactive videoconferencing technology in rural mental health delivery systems.
- Improved access to care
- Provides an opportunity for early intervention
- Provides a higher level of care in a more timely fashion
- Medication management without travel
- Pre-admission and discharge planning to expedite transition
- Involving family members and home town therapist in the care of inpatients
To support professional development, mental health professionals can participate in peer review, clinical supervision, and continuing education conducted over EMTN.